The TMI Blog Award honors those blogs that discuss everything in detail and do it well. These bloggers aren’t afraid to discuss their most awkward, embarrassing and intimate experiences with honesty, humor and little to no filter.
Rules to follow if you receive the TMI award:
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Share an awkward, embarrassing, or intimate story in 100 to 250 words
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
5. Present the TMI Blog Award to 5 – 10 deserving blogs
6. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
My eternal thanks goes to Boomie Bol for giving me the TMI award.
Embarrassment Royal (Live):
Every Sunday and Thursday I jerk off to this photo of the wonderful and talented Jessica Biel. No kidding. TMI! Sometimes I picture us strolling in public. She is wearing a paper bag dress, and I’m in a fez and hospital gown. After that we have sex on her longboard. We then have tea and biscuits in the drawing room. And then, no kidding, more sex in the living room of Justin Timberlake‘s house. Of course, he’s recording a new track in the sound booth upstairs, but says he doesn’t mind Jessica and I getting it on.
I nominate the following blogs and bloggers for the TMI Award:
Nicole Luongo – Bareyournakedtruth:
Everybody at the Random Misanthrope Blog:
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers in our small, small world. Keep writing hard!